We were founded on a COMPASSION for “ALL” the families we serve out of our ministry of love and care for what we do, and not by the type funeral you select, or driven by competitive pressures to recreate ourselves. We have lowered the cost of funerals for our community, and raised the bar in expectations of services offered by local funeral providers. We are a locally family owned business and natives of Southeast Arkansas. We are fortunate to call a lot of you family, Friends, Classmates and Church family.
- We have invested in our community. We are the newest and most modern Funeral Home in this area. Our facility is designed to handle large visitations accommodating your family and friends comfortably. We have a large well lit parking area, a large reception area and a full kitchen to serve your family and guests needs. If our facility is not in your neighborhood, we can also bring our services to you by having your loved one's visitation and service at your church for convenience.
- We have a large modern Audio Visual Display with 70” flat screen in our Chapel and Three other 42” Flat Screens located in our viewing and lounge area. Our Chapel also has a state of the art BOSE sound system for the highest quality in music experience.
- We are a full service funeral home and offer everything from Traditional Funerals with Family Car, Pre-needs, Burial Insurance, Monuments and Cremations.
- We Offer a Price Guarantee. While we have founded our business on a fair price for what we do. We will also match or beat our competition in a 60 mile radius upon receipt of a written quote, and approval of management. We will also service that area at no additional cost for your family in transportation charges. We are proud to be the first Funeral Home in Ashley County to Publish our prices on our Website to allow consumers to compare prices with other firms. We have NO NEED for specials deals or limited time offers.
- Experience – Keith graduated Mortuary School in 1983 and was a licensed Funeral apprentice at age 16. He is a 1981 Crossett Graduate, a former Vice-President and Stockholder of Jones Funeral Home, and he has also served as a Deputy Coroner in Ashley County. Keith holds a dual license in both Embalming and Funeral Directing. He is also a licensed Insurance Agent, and a member of the National Funeral Directors Association.
We know that choosing a funeral home can be a hard decision. That’s why we encourage you to take time to Pray and think about it before making that choice., because You and your Loved ones deserve the best in care and service.
Tips :Always Compare the Level of Services Offered to what you expect from a firm. Ask questions like will the Facility Accommodate and meet your needs and expectations in both size and services, consider the Reputation of a firm and ask if it reflects values you cherish, and then at last look at Prices by asking for a General Price List - Also, Don't Forget to ask for a Price List on Caskets and Outer Burial Containers to get a true full picture of the cost.